lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sort ordering
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:12:34 GMT
Search the mail archives for "date" and "sort" and you'll get many, many
the Sort class.

Be aware that there are several issues regarding *ranges* of dates if you
have a need to search over, say, "all dates from 20060101 to 20061010" for
instance. You want to be mindful of the resolution of your dates.

But, as I said, you'll get lots and lots of information if you search the
list archive. There's also explications of this in Lucene In Action.

Best
Erick