lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Indexing In Lucene
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:27:56 GMT
Le Mardi 03 Octobre 2006 12:06, W.H. van Atteveldt a écrit :
> I don't know what you're doing but the to: header is empty in your email
> which is really annoying (since I rely on the to: to sort my mail)

Strange. Looking to the source of Ajani's mail, there is :
To: <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
And my filter worked : I put a "To contains ..."

I don't understand what you are talking about, but here are some usefull
pointers :
- the FAQ: http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ
- some articles: http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/Resources. I remember
reading a article written by Otis, even if it was for 1.4, it was very
interesting.
- if it is not sufficient, there are the sources ! ^^

Nicolas