lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "sachin" <sachin.kha...@noemacorp.com>
Subject RE: Indexing In Lucene
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 06:26:51 GMT
I am working on the Lucene... I have prepared the document about in-depth
indexing. Unfortunately I can't attach it to the mail due to site
constraint. But I can send it to your Personal Email ..

---
Sachin

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajani, Akil (Cognizant) [mailto:Akil.Ajani@cognizant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:15 PM
To: lucene-net-commits@incubator.apache.org;
lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org; lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org; lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Indexing In Lucene

Hi,
      Can you tell me how indexing takes place in lucene(Depth).if
document has 1....n indices then which algorithm it uses,which
information retrival model it uses...

Thanks & Regards,

Akil Ajani

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.

Plot # 26, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, MIDC

Hinjewadi, Pune 411057

Tel: (91) (20) 40201100 ext 2825

Vnet: 22809

"Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while creativity is the
mastery of simplicity."

information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly

prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com