lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Help wanted
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:19:17 GMT
Rather than writing some more introductions to lucene I just give you
a hand with google.

GoogleQuery: lucene java intro

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/07/30/LuceneIntro.html

This should lead you to what you are looking for.

best regards simon

On 9/19/06, S R <akunaulaakun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Yonik for the reply.
>
>   What I want is to to index a set of text documents (about 200 .txt  files) in windows
invironment so I can search in them. What I am doing  is actually evaluating different search
or indexing tools.