lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Emerson" <tremer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getCurrentVersion question
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:23:36 GMT
As far as I know there isn't a way to do this. What we do is add a
"metadata" document to each index that includes the creation date, the user
name of the creating user, and various other tidbits. This gets updated on
incremental updates to the index as well. Easily done and makes it easy to
query.

--
Tom Emerson
tremerson@gmail.com