lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "no spam" <mrs.nos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default AND operator
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:29:16 GMT
That question was badly worded.  I was trying to ask that when I write an
index using the StandardAnalyzer, the docs are transformed using that
analyzer then written to the index post transformation. So stop words or
things like apostrophes would be removed.

"Scott's Lawn and Garden Care"     becomes    "Scott Lawn Garden Care"

It just seems that my index written using the StandardAnalyzer still has
things like apostophes and also things like the & symbol.