lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Greg Colvin <g...@colvin.org>
Subject Re: Does anyone know of software for handling English plurals, "ing," etc?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:55:45 GMT
Snowball, a generalized stemming facility:

    http://snowball.tartarus.org/

Where Snowball hooks into Lucene:

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/net/sf/snowball/
SnowballProgram.html

Where to get Snowball for Lucene:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/snowball/

I'm guessing that this is the kind of thing you are looking for.