lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Philip Brown <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Phrase search using quotes -- special Tokenizer
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 03:43:46 GMT

So, if I do as you suggest below (using PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper with
StandardAnalyzer) then I still need to enclose in quotes the phrases
(keywords with spaces) when I issue the search, and they are only returned
in the results if the case is identical to how it was added?  (This seems to
be what I observe anyway.  And whether I add as TOKENIZED or UN_TOKENIZED
seems to have no effect.)

Thanks.