lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kinnar Kumar Sen, Noida" <Kinnar....@hcl.in>
Subject Document and JMSObjects
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:30:03 GMT

Hi

I am trying to build an application which uses JMS objects and Lucene. I
am creating Lucene Documents and sending them through JMS objects to a
queue( I am using IBM MQ Series ). There is a listener which listens to
this queue and Indexes these documents. The problem I am facing is there
is exception being thrown which is

Unable to deserialize objects ..

Now my JMS msg object is Serialized the problem can be with Document,but
I looked up the source code of Document and saw it was serialized . Can
any one give some insights into this problem .

    Regards and Thanks

Kinnar Kumar Sen

TO SUCEED BE DIFFERENT BE DARING AND BE THERE FIRST

DISCLAIMER:

recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in
HCL or its affiliates.