lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Luis Rodrigo Aguado <lrodr...@isoco.com>
Subject Re: Versions
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:25:52 GMT
Thanks a lot!!!

I have downloaded the last nightly build. I was looking for an
interesting method I found in the javadoc (Explanation.getSummary()) but
I found nothing similar, only getDescription() and getDetails(), which
were already present in v2.0. Is this method still to be added? Or has
it been discarded?

Thanks in advance,

Luis.