lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shane Perry <sh...@lingotek.com>
Subject Re: Highligher Example
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:23:24 GMT
Not sure if this is something of interest, but there is an open source
project called File2XLIFF4j on Sourceforge.net
(http://file2xliff4j.sourceforge.net/).  The project converts many
common file formats to XLIFF.  It may be useful for getting a common
format, highlighting, and the recreating the original file with the format.