lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karel Tejnora <ka...@tejnora.cz>
Subject Re: best way indexing user queries
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:09:26 GMT
Discussed before, it's more relation db task than lucene.

Simple approach is to get a list of terms from your queries and store
relation document - query - terms.

I have around 1.6e10 query-terms in postgreSQL and with proper index
select takes around 0.6 ms (clustered vacuumed analyzed), 300 ms after day.