lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Imbeault <michael.imbea...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Doc add limit, im experiencing it too
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 06:26:55 GMT
Old issue (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/solr-user@lucene.apache.org/msg00651.html),
but I'm experiencing the same exact thing on windows xp, latest tomcat.
I noticed that the tomcat process gobbles memory (10 megs a second
maybe) and then jams at 125 megs. Can't find a fix yet. I'm using a php
interface and curl to post my xml, one document at a time, and commit
every 100 document. Indexing 30000 docs, it hangs at maybe 5000. Anyone
got an idea on this one? It would be helpful. I may try to switch to
jetty tomorrow if nothing works :(

--
Michael Imbeault
CHUL Research Center (CHUQ)