lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ronnie Kolehmainen <ronnie.kolehmai...@ub.uu.se>
Subject Re: QueryParser returns all documents
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:54:47 GMT
You could define your own query syntax (for example an empty string) for
a query matching all docs, examine the query string before passing it to
QueryParser, and instead create a MatchAllDocsQuery when a you have a match.

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/MatchAllDocsQuery.html