lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Greater than" equivalent?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:25:48 GMT
I think you could use a range (either a RangeQuery or RangeFilter).  So your
range (from your example) would be between 125688 and 1000000000 or some
such...

Be careful of a RangeQuery throwing TooManyClauses if your range contains
more than 1024 (default) distinct entries, which means I'd recommend using
the RangeFilter is your first option.....

Erick