lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Virlouvet Olivier <meils2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Highlight specific occurence
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:55:44 GMT
Hi All,

     I use proximity operator in my queries (for example "w1 w2 WITHIN 4" to find all documents
where the distance  between w1 and w2 and less or equals to 4)

  For all documents matching the query, I need to know the corresponding occurences (w1, w2)
to highlight them (and so exclude all other w1 and w2 which are no relevant for the query)
but the object "Hits" returns only document id matching the query and not occurrence for each
document matching.

  Thanks for your help

  Olivier

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez
ici.