lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mag Gam" <magaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highligher Example
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 00:50:32 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Erik. I will be getting my LIA book back very
soon, I forgot it at a destination :-(

Lets assume, there is a document called "hello.pdf" and it has the content
"this is hello.pdf. It uses Acrobat"

When I perform a search for "Acrobat", i want hello.pdf to show up, and also
the 'It uses <highlight>Acrobat</highlight>'

something like that.

tia