thanks for your reply.
show me the lucene-sandbox examples URL pls. if u can send me some sample code,that's great!

2006/8/16, Ramesh Salla < ramesh.salla@iptouch.com>:
goto mailing list archive and you find a lot of info there.

i can brief you out procdure for now.
get the Highlighter jar from the lucene-sandbox and see the examples from this downloaded folder.
Get the Search Results from the Hits and pass this string to the highlighter class.

if you still need help... please ping, i can pass you some code on.

:)