lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eduardo S. Cordeiro" <escorde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search with accents
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:43:56 GMT
Ok, the problem had nothing to do with the analyzers. What happened
was that the search query text was the input of a web page form, and I
hadn't set that form's method to "post", so the query was sent in the
address bar; that messed up the query's encoding.

So using BrazilianAnalyzer does work for indexing and search words
with accents...

Thanks for the help and best regards,
Eduardo Cordeiro