lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: search document for keywords and keyphrases
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:22:26 GMT
Sure you can do this.
You index your document with the keywords assigned to the document and
search with and Boolean Query to get all document having the keyword
1,2,...n-1,n. Just be aware that there are limitations to boolean
queries in lucene. see setMaxClauseCount(). which can be very memory
consuming. But I guess you will search for a small amounts of
keywords, do you?

regards simon