lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About the use of HitCollector
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:46:10 GMT
Hey Andy,

i don't know how you determinate whether a document has to be
displayed or not but I use a filter to do such kind of jobs. We have a
index for a specific website with personalized areas which should be
searchable for users having corresponding usergroups. That works quiet
well and you can use the filter cache e.g. cache the filter itself for
your queries.

regards Simon