lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Polites" <jason.poli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: Access is denied on java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:08:42 GMT
Yeah.. I had a think about this, and I now remember why I originally came to
the conclusion about cross-JVM access.

When I was adding documents to the index, and searching at the same time
(from a different JVM) I would get the occassional (but regular)
FileNotFoundException.

I don't recall the exact stack trace, but I put it down to cross JVM access
at the time...