lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dedian Guo" <gded...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: controlled library
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:22:08 GMT
in my solution, you can apply one doc for each mesh term, or apply different
keyword such as "mesh_1"...."mesh_10" for your top 10 terms...or u can group
your mesh terms as one string then add into a field, which requires a simple
string parser for the group string when you wanna read the terms...

not sure if that works or answers your question...