lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Sort by Date
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:24:41 GMT

: yyyymmdd so that it can be sorted.  having done that, however, I am
: unsure how to ask Lucene to sort on that date, but I'll figure it out
: in time or someone will tell me.

you don't need to wait ... it's already been explained in this thread,
look at the Sort class and the methods in IdexSearcher which take Sort
objects.

: