lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: custom sort
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:41:34 GMT

what you want is not a customized sort as much as a customized Score ..
scores can be customized by modifying your Similarity, class -- LIA has
some good info on this, but the best way to figure out what you want may
be to start by creating your own Similarity class and then look at the
search.explain output for your searches to understand how your changes
affect things.