lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: LuceneIndexer not working
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 07:49:04 GMT

:   I am using slide2.1, and now want to attach lucene. I enable the
: lucene in slide but indexes are not generated. Exceptions is coming
: while using LuceneIndexer.

As you were told the last time you asked this question two days ago, this
is not the correct place to ask questions about using Slide or slide
plugins which use Lucene -- if you are not using the Lucene Java
APIS directly, this is not the list to email with questions.

Please consult the Slide documentation, or send email to a Slide email
discussion list to help you with your problem...

http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Slide

-Hoss