lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Any 2.0 examples yet?
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:19:17 GMT
Also let me also emphasize the test cases that are built into the
Lucene codebase itself.  These are premium *always working* examples
of how to use specific parts of Lucene in an isolated fashion.
Check out Lucene's trunk (or 2.0 branch) via Subversion and enjoy.

	Erik

p.s. I had updated all of the "Lucene in Action" code to be 2.0
compliant a while back but have never published it.  I'll make a
point of doing that as soon as possible and posting its location here.