lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Pailet <9i7svel2zr6u...@jetable.org>
Subject Re: Sorting based on a selling rate
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:40:40 GMT

Hello,

Ok, for the sort object, but my problem is I don't know haox to retrieve (or
store) information of the sell rate of the products (the sell rate deponds
on the QUERY ! The sort is different for each queries.)

I imagine to connect to the DB and get sell rate of products for this
specific query... but connecting to DB at each query is not a right choice
;-)

any idea ?