lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From neils <ne...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: ParallelReader fails on Deletion
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:35:33 GMT

Hi Erik,

i made some several test as follows:

Create new indicies with only on document with one Value ("ID"=100).
Open it with parallelreader.
Delete Document with parallelreader.delete(new Term("ID","100"))
Close Reader with parallelreader.close.

After this i open the index with luke and could the that document is still
inside the index.

I repeated the test with and normal indexreader and saw that document was
deleted.