lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "hu andy" <andyh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the use of HitCollector
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 02:49:23 GMT
Hey,Simon, thanks for your reply
I have an ID Field in the index. For the efficiency of indexing speed, I put
some fields in
a database, because I found the total of fields in a Document will badly
degrade the indexing speed. So for the search, I will first query the
database to get a list of ID, then use the list to check whether the Lucene
seached results should  be returned.
Can you give some suggestion?

Also can  you show me to how you use filter?