lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Documents that know more?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:03:38 GMT
There has been a long-running thread on the java-dev list about how to
allow application-specific "extra stuff" to be placed in the index, at
multiple levels of granularity.  Some of this conversation is captured
on the Wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/FlexibleIndexing

Maybe you could modify the above page to include your requirements?

Steve