lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Braun <mbr...@uni-hd.de>
Subject what do i get with FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(...);
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:26:38 GMT
hello,
I am using FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings in combination with an own
HitCollector (I loop through all results and count the number of
occurences of a fieldvalue in the results).

My Problem is that I have Filed values like dt.|lat or ger.|eng. an it
seems that only the last token of the fields value is stored in the
returned array of FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(is.getIndexReader(),
category).

But both values are Stored in the Index (I can find dt. and lat.)

The same issue is with another field which contains the word cd-rom an I
get only "rom" back.

Is this an Analyzer Problem? How do I get all tokens?

tia,
martin