lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karel Tejnora <ka...@tejnora.cz>
Subject Re: updating document
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:59:38 GMT
Well, you can have! :-) Even I have not tested, just an idea.

You can get document id after add - numDocs() and insert if DB fails,
you can delete document from RAMDir.

Or in my case of batches - im adding documents in DB with savepoint,
than create clear index (create=true) and at the end if everything is
allright
use addIndexes() if not than rollback to savepoint and send sms.