lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ParallelReader fails on Deletion
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:38:14 GMT
The first place I'd look is whether you're closing your *searcher* between
times in both cases.

If that leads nowhere, I'd make sure I had a copy of Luke so I could
reassure myself that the document was actually in both cases.

After that, I'd think about posting a fragment of both your deletion code
and test case <G>...

Best
Erick