lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i Tokenize money values?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:06:24 GMT
I'd do neither <G> You can look at other analyzers, WhitespaceAnalyzer comes
to mind, breaks on whitespace and leavs all special characters in. There are
several to choose from.

And, if you are indexing other fields and want them handled differently, use
a PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper.

Finally, you might consider indexing the same value in more than one field
for different purposes (e.g. searching/displaying).

Best
Erick