lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From aslam bari <iamasla...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Navigating Through the document
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:35:35 GMT
Dear all,

  I am using LuceneContentIndexer and slide2.2.
  I am searching whitin a XML document. I searched a word "circle". It gives me result that
try.xml file contains it. Now i want to Navigate through this try.xml file for all "circle"
occurrence. (Note:- "circle" is not a Node , it is a value comes under "Entity" Node).
  How can i achive this.
  Thanks...