lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is there a simple way to make a list of all words in an index?
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:36:29 GMT
Luke probably uses Lucene's TermEnum class, which is the class you, too, can use to get the
list of terms.

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Taylor <wataylor@as-st.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2006 1:04:21 AM
Subject: is there a simple way to make a list of all words in an index?

I note that Luke is able to create and display a list of all words in
the dictionary in descending order of frequency, but I would like to be
able to get a simple list of all words in the dictionary, preferably in
a file.  I can clearly modify Luke to do this, but i hoped that someone
else had already done something similar.

thank you.

Bill Taylor