lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John john <>
Subject What do I have to do with files in the sandbox?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 23:34:17 GMT
 I'm pretty sure my question is stupid but i'm gonna ask you anyway :)
 I'd like to use analyzers from the sandbox but I don't know what I have to do with files
? Do i have to extract the lucene jar file and add files I want to use ? or something else?
 Do you have an exemple with this file example
 Do i have to add this file in my project and that's it?
 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez