lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From aslam bari <iamasla...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Seach In slide with lucene
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:31:23 GMT
Dear All,
  I am facing a unknown situaltion. I am using webdav search, it is working fine, i know it
is slower than lucene. I am using jakarta-slide-2.1 and lucene-2.1.  I have configured my
domain.xml file as:-

  <contentindexer classname="org.apache.slide.index.LuceneIndexer">
  <parameter name="indexpath">./index</parameter>
  </contentindexer>

  I saw that in store/index folder is getting created. But in searching slide is not using
lucene index.

  Can anybody tell me :-
  1) If i am using right versions of slide and lucene.
  1). How can i search slide using lucene index.
  2). What will be the structure of query.

  Thanks in Advance...