lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Enrique Lamas" <enrique.la...@corp.ya.com>
Subject custom sort
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:46:30 GMT
Hi,
I want to execute a query searching a few terms

QueryParser queryParser = new MultiFieldQueryParser(new String[] {"tags", "title"}, ProcessConstants.analyzer);
Query query = queryParser.parse("rocio ortega");

and I want to obtain the results sorted by the number of founded terms, but not considering
other factors like the number of times found each term. ¿How can I do this?

SortField.FIELD_SCORE doesn´t work for this because I think it consider other factors like
the number of times found each term.

Thanks