lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ronnie Kolehmainen <ronnie.kolehmai...@ub.uu.se>
Subject Re: Lucene/Tomcat Memory Leak Issue
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:23:56 GMT
How do you index your documents? Are you releasing old resources? Can you use a
profiler to see referenced objects?

I've experienced the same problem when indexing xml files which were parsed with
xalan, and the memory leak in that case was in xalan. Switching to saxon solved
the problems for us.

/Ronnie

Citerar adrena.keating@nl.abnamro.com: