lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pillinger, Adrian" <ap...@dolby.co.uk>
Subject Special characters
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:49:49 GMT
I am indexing some text in a java object that is "%772B" with the
standard analyser and Lucene 2.

Should I be able to search for this with the same text as the query, or
do I need to do any escaping of characters?

Thanks

Adrian

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.