lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Cesare Solaroli" <giulio.ces...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and database
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:54:51 GMT
Hi Alexander,

if the set of foreign keys you are using to filter the lucene results
with some SQL query, I suggest you to include the foreign keys values
as additional lucene fields, and let lucene return you the exact set
of document IDs.

I had excellent results with this technique.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare Solaroli