lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Miller" <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StandardAnalyzer question
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:50:51 GMT
I do not beleive so. If you look above you will see that #P is only used
when looking for a num: a host ip, a phone number, etc. You will be removing
that ability to recognize a "_" while rooting those tokens out. It will
still be parsed when tokenizing an EMAIL as well. I dont think this is the
behavior you want.

- Mark