lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Miller" <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I do "Google Suggest" Like Search?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:02:13 GMT
Another option is to use Sun's free and soon to be open source Java Studio
Creator2. It's a great way to do JSF and provides an AJAX google suggest
type component. You can hook this component up to a lucene search and
*BOOM*...google suggest.

Here is a link to a "did you mean" tutorial as well (it may give some hints
in the implementation of suggest as well):

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/08/09/didyoumean.html

- Mark