lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Article keyword counters
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:52:03 GMT

1) please do not cross post to more then one lucene mailing list.  the
appropraites place for questions about using the Java Lucene library is
"java-user"

2) if you want the counts of all documents matching each keyword, then the
TermEnum.docFreq method can solve all of your problems.

if you want to know the counts in the context of a search that has
narrowed the document space, the problem becomes trickier -- you'll find
discussions on it if you search the archives for "faceted search"
"category counts" of "facet counts"