lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnendra Nandi" <krishnendra.na...@hewitt.com>
Subject Grouping over multiple fields
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:38:51 GMT
Hi All,

Can anybody help me out on this ..?

I have to search for a particular value over multiple fields and need to
know if grouping is allowed over multiple fields

eg.

<some query>    AND   ( AUTHOR_NAME:krish OR EMPLOYEE_NAME:krish )

Introducing paranthesis "(" is giving me lexical error

Thanks and Regards
Krishnendra Nandi

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message,
including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.