lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Grouping over multiple fields
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:06:48 GMT
I think the problem might be in the <some query> part.
At least with Lucene 2.0, parsing result is as expected -
  String qtxt  = "some text AND  ( AUTHOR_NAME:krish OR EMPLOYEE_NAME:krish
)";
  Query q = new QueryParser("field",new WhitespaceAnalyzer()).parse(qtxt);
  System.out.println(q);
  --> field:some +field:text +(AUTHOR_NAME:krish EMPLOYEE_NAME:krish)

- Doron

"Krishnendra Nandi" <krishnendra.nandi@hewitt.com> wrote on 25/07/2006
03:38:51: