lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Storing Part of Speech information in Lucene Indices
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:50:45 GMT
I think Mark's idea is better for this.  Although I seem to recall
there being some caveats w/ multiple tokens at the same position, but
I don't remember the details.  I _think_ term vectors don't like it,
so if you need them, you might have troubles.  Perhaps a search of
the mailing lists and JIRA might turn up something or maybe someone
else remembers.  At any rate, it may not effect you, so I would try
Mark's suggestion and see if it works.

-Grant

Skype: grant_ingersoll
Fax: 315-443-6886