lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Borgermans" <paul.borgerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are Search Joins Possible between two Physically separate Indexes?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:10:16 GMT
Though I'm a newbie (which means I may be completely wrong), I don't
think this is possible "out of the box". The quickest would be to
write a filter which looks up document id's in the first index and
applies this to the second index to get the disired subset to search
over.

I may need this too, so I'm curious what the experts have to say

Regards

Paul

http://walhalla.wordpress.com